Respected Visiter Country Flag Counter

free counters

Sunday, July 17, 2011

I want to be the best Muhammad Followers

Muhammad RasulullahYa Allah, always give Your bless to Muhammad Rasulullah because He loves us more than He loves himself and that's why I always try to love Muhammad as long as I live. I wish I can be the best of Muhammad followers but with my condition right now I don't know if I can do that or no, but I will always try the best I can do and hoping Allah will always help me and doesn't give up on me. Ya Allah, give the strength to me to face and to run this life and I want to be the best of Nabi Muhammad followers. aamiin. this is I love Allah I love Rasululah and I want to as close as possible to Allah and Muhammad by remembering Allah and Muhammad.

No comments:

Post a Comment